Show Us You Loving Your VIP To Win!
(Very Important Pooch)
For Your Chance To Win An LWDG Headband And Magic Month Planner.
To enter, simply fill out the entry form below with a link to a photo you have shared on social media. Make sure to include the hashtag #LWDGVALENTINE
Please note: We need shipping address details in order to send the winner the prize. We hate SPAM too and will protect your details.
1. The following rules apply to your participation in our Be My Valentine Competition.
2. By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to these rules.
3. To enter: No purchase necessary. Internet access and valid email address required to participate. To enter share the link to your VIP photo via the page and enter the following information on the online form and click ‘submit’:
- your name
- link to photo
- email address
All completed entries will be automatically entered into the Competition. Limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid. A person submitting more than one entry per theme will be disqualified. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid.
4. The Competition runs from 31st January 2020 until midnight on 29th February inclusive. All entries must be received within this time and by midnight on 29th February 2020.
5. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
6. Prizes: One winner will be selected by the Ladies Working Dog Group. The winner will receive a LWDG Headband and Magic Month Planner
7. Competition and notification of the winner: The winner will be sent the Prize to the address that they used for entry.
8. Prizes are exactly as described. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on Facebook or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
13. Details of the winner will be available upon written request at the address below. Please mark the application “VIP Feb” and enclose a stamped addressed envelope. Address can be found on your entry confirmation.