ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN! For The Gundog Working Test Challenge - A new competition aimed at amateurs.
The competition is split in to spaniels and retrievers, and excitedly for many - dogs do not need to be KC registered.
Two spaniels and two retrievers from each qualifying round will be invited to compete for the grand title at The Game Fair in July. Both the overall winning spaniel and the overall winning retriever will be awarded £2000 prize money.
Qualifiers are being held at:
Conditions of Entry
- Entry Fee of £15 to be paid on the day.
- Entries close 10 days prior to the first day of the qualifier selected.
- Dog must not have gained any award in a field trial open or novice.
- Open to both KC registered and non registered dogs.
- Dog must be fit for purpose in the class in which it is entered.
- All dogs must be up to date with vaccinations.
- Dogs put forward will have their microchip recorded on day of qualifying & be scanned again at the final BEFORE RUNNING.
- In ALL cases the judge’s decision will be final.
- In the event of more than 20 enters per class a draw will take place and will be recorded then posted on The Game Fair & Wrencourt Gun Dogs Websites.
- HPR breeds are eligible to run in the retriever test.