We will help you to become a more confident and competent female working dog handler
Hi There! Welcome to the website of The Ladies Working Dog Group.
We understand what it feels like to doubt our own ability when training our dogs. We also know what it feels like to be scared to ask for help.
Nobody should have to train their dog without a fun and friendly community to support them. Join us today.
Joanne and Team LWDG
The working dog world can be a hard place for women handlers:
Not only are we fighting against our own self-doubt, but also the fears of:
- Our dogs not listening
- Being judged by other handlers.
- Being unable to ask question about our training difficulties.
- Feeling like giving up, thinking we can’t succeed.
Follow our Getting Started Plan to join a community of women just like you:
1. Join as a LWDG member.
2. Follow the simple signposts in the welcome email to familiarise yourself with the different areas.
3. Introduce yourself in the Facebook group and start accessing the support the LWDG offers.
Once you have joined, enjoy access to a safe, ladies only community to ask questions about anything working dog related. No question will be too silly, and no negative criticism will be given to you.
Join as A Society Member to take advantage of exclusive additional benefits!
- We will support your learning journey by providing monthly learning videos created by experts in our field to help you grow your dog handling skills and your self- confidence.
- We will provide you with additional resources and events to help you have fun and find friendship with other like minded ladies